Mon, 31 October 2011
Thanks for joining us for WEDWay Radio - A show about Disney history, Disney parks and touring.
This weeks show we take a look at a place that many know, but few know the backstory: The Royal Suite, 21 Rue Royal, The Disney Gallery and The Disneyland Dream Suite.
Although many are familiar with the story of Walts apartment I think it will be surprising for most to find out that there have actually been fiver separate tennants to the space that was once supposed to be Walts expanded apartment for VIP's and overnight stays in Disneys.
On this episode we discuss:
▪ The need for a new apartment apart for the firehouse
▪ Who designed the original apartment and their inspirations
▪ The tenants who took up residence after Walts passed away
▪ The fate of the space when Club 33 wanted to expand
▪ The Disney Gallery and its purpose
▪ The Disneyland Dream Suits and its design
This week also features our November contest. You can enter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Listen for details.
Follow us Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Also, we haven't asked you in while, but if you haven't written an iTunes review we'd really appreciate it.